Saturday, September 30, 2006

wake me up when weptember ends!

Yep...right.. don't forget to wake me up when september ends!!

I think september always be "the complicated month" each year. I don't know,,maybe..I guess like that b'coz eversince, mmhhh about the past 5 years..I always get something different on september!

Well..I don't wanna review those things, but about this year.. pffhh..complicated! About job, study, and of course...LOVE...those all about my complicated on september. For me it's complicated, coz I've to decide many things.

The most hard is about my job...I've to resign to get through my study! Pfiiuuhh...I've enjoyed my job but that's the consequent that i've to take..A.S.A.P

Whew...this is the most serious blog i've ever had...sumpeh deh!

The last...just wake me up when september ends..okay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

september has end........ about 7 months