Sunday, October 22, 2006

22 now..

well..just like the title, now um 22 years old.. It has been 3 dayz in 22 years of age huuhuhuhu.. Seems that i count each day huh?? Yeah i should!!

How does it feel??
If u ask me that question,,well,,u're an idiot!! Of course..um just an ordinary person with all ordinary dayz...So it's just an ordinary 22...hahahaha...everything has been just an ordinary, i guess..

But,,the 1st thing of my 22 is "THANKING GOD" my Lord, my salvation..yeah He has led me and He leads me through ma dayz..

about the d-day,,actually the d-day is 21st of october,,and i celebrated it (not a real "celebration", just shared my happiness with friendz) on BebaQaran. A kinda dissatisfaction, i guess, when the restaurant was out of food...whatta..hhhhfff...i just could take a long and deep breath. And the most pathetic is when i wanted to order softdrinks for my friends and the waiter said "I'm sorry, we can't serve any order coz we have to close the restaurant" Oooooooooohhh please...it was just 8'o'clock, and getting closed???? Whatta..?? and again ..Long fuckin' breath...hffff...How can someone eat his/her dinner without drink something??? Whose term was that?? Againnnn...Deep fuckin' breath!!

Well enough bout that..We went out from the restaurant at 8.30 pm..and i went to my dorm to wait for someone bringing me something. Then,, me & my friends (who didn't get food at bebaQaran) went to "Mai-Mai"...new Seafood restaurant near ELBOW. More expensive,,but at least without "dissatisfaction" at all..

My friends gave me a present...and u know what...it's a doll!! Honestly,,I don't really like a doll but this is different...it's GARFIELD..hahahaha..It's torturing me,, I guess,, coz it makes me think 'bout my...!!..goshhhh...Garf,,I'm missin' u already!! U know how i miss u..T_T
It gets 4,5 in a 1 to 5 scale

The main hopes on my b'day are..
  1. God still leads me
  2. I could finish my thesis, n graduate A.S.A.P
  3. Getting my heart close to Mom, Dad, Brotha', Sista'..
  4. ...... him!
hfff...enough for today!!

No comments: