Friday, March 09, 2007

tHe New me

Wooopppss...after a long..long time...I've never updated my account in blogger, now I've started my dayz in blogger again. And for ur information, blogger is more complicated right now,,but I think it's a "good" of complication,,b'coz it secures our account...Am I right??hehehehe..

Well,, today's blog is about the new me...Yep...My dayz are new now. Started from activity..ummhh I guess, I try to prepare my new dayz as a worker. coz, I want to be free financially from my parents...yeahhh I guess. Heheheheeh..

Okay...now talk about "relationship"..mmhh...Now um trully a "single"...please copy and paste it in your mind..hahahahha..I don't know if later I want to upgrade my status become "single, available and needy" hahahahaha...Only God knows. You know why I'm single?? Of course bcoz I've broken up with ma boyfriend...And please never ask "why" again, becoz it's a secret of my dayz and thought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so.... what about Acong?

Anonymous said...

Acong is my campus-mate. Me & him? In a special relation? No, I prefer to stay in a friend condition :D

penulis basi said...

alow alow