Saturday, October 04, 2008

October has arrived..

Just like the title, october has arrived.. Yup this is october, then what? I don't know from what I should start or what to begin. September has left with so much pain, then what october will bring?

Well, I have moved to Jkt since more than 3 months ago, at first maybe it was a "party"time coz I so much enjoyed gathering with my uncle's family. Then suddenly I realized there were something happening in this house before I moved here. Well, this is a family matter I guess, but regardless I am the new comer, and regardless I knew nothing about the "family matter", I belongs to this family too. Therefore, I should also think about some solutions for it, but still I am not capable to tell them what I think of.

The clue is "just God"..

Yeah, "just God"..

Who else then? "Just God"... Only He who knows what the real problem is, and what the solution for it. Only God knows.. I could only bow down and pray, hope some miracles happen for my relatives or the rest of my life. GOD, help me please... Please show me what october would bring..

1 comment:

P.Yudha.H said...

Hihihi....jadi juga blog lu ya...
contact terus ya kita share artikel2